Frequently asked questions
Is my order tracked
We know you are as excited about your new gear as us.
Yes, we only use tracked postal service for customer's piece of mind. We will provide you the tracking number as soon as our order is on the way,
How do I place my order
Ordering with Target Cricket is a very simple process:
• Have a look around our website and decide on the products you wish to buy.
• If you are wanting a product like a Cricket Bat then you would normally need to choose a “Weight” in the drop down box on the actual item page before you were able to go to your Shopping Cart.
• Once you have chosen your specific options then click “Add to Cart”.
• Then when everything has been added to your Shopping Cart choose “Proceed to Checkout”.
• Once you have fast tracked as a Guest by typing in your Name, Address, Shipping Address and Card Details, you will then receive order confirmation via your chosen email address once we have confirmed the order.
How do I return my order
Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice number, the details of the equipment and your inquiry.
As long as the product is in original packing, we will refund your money "No Questions Asked"
Refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Which postal service do you use for local & international deliveries
We use Australian Post for local deliveries, as they are found to be most reliable and have a huge network into mainland and regional Australia.
For international order, we mostly use DHL, FEDEX or Aramex, all of these are reputed companies with great track record.
How safe is it to use my Credit Card for the purchase
It is very safe. When you have placed an order with us using your Credit or Debit card, your details are very securely exchanged with our payment processor used by WIX. Wix is used by thousands of Merchants across the globe.
Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code systems are utilised for that extra layer of protection.
Why should I buy from local Australian store
We are covered under Australian Consumer Protection Rights which means we either replace or refund you for any damaged or incorrect item.
If anything goes wrong with your product bought from overseas, you have to pay an exorbitant amount to ship the product back (which in most cases is more than the cost of the product itself).
That is, if you get a successful refund from the company, otherwise you have to say "goodbye" to your hard-earned money.
Is my Cricket Bat ready to play
Cricket bats are natural products which need care and preparation. We advise that you do the following upon recieving your new cricket bat.
- Knock-in the edges, and the face of the bat using an old ball or wooden mallet, and try to use old balls in the nets for a couple of sessions before considering the bat ready to play in your "most important" match.
- Protect your bat by keeping it in the bat cover when not playing. Avoid hot and humid conditions while storing.
- Begininnig of every season, coat the bat with Linseed Oil or cricket bat wax to increase bat's life.
- Repair any small crack or dent before it compromises the wood's integrity.
How do I determine the ideal bat size for me.
Do you offer Sponsorships
Yes ! We would love to see our club cricketers grow with us.
Please email us at email@example.com to discuss your profile and we would love to associate with you.
If I am an ambassador of Target Cricket, Can I use my voucher for discounted items
Definitely. Your voucher is valid for all discounted and non-discounted items.